Honey Balsamic Roasted Carrots
- Cook: 30 mins
- Serves 4
This healthy vegetable side dish is beautiful to serve thanks to the natural orange, yellow, and purple colors of the rainbow carrots. It can be easily prepped the night before. Transfer to your baking sheet and roast day-of for a delicious side with your holiday meal.
Your Walmart Location:
IngredientsOriginal recipe yields 4 servings
- 1 lb rainbow carrots, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Toasted chopped walnuts, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375(f) degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together honey, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper & thyme. Add the carrots & toss to coat.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet & roasted for 25 minutes, until fork tender.
- Transfer to serving dish & garnish with walnuts. Serve immediately.